Friday, December 2, 2011

What would your dream life be like?

Author's Note: What would your dream life be like?  Where would you live?  What would your house look like inside?  What kind of car would you have?  What would you look like?  Who would be your friends?  How much money would you have? 

In my dream life.  I would live in a medium sized house with beautiful inside  furniture decor.  My room would be paint neon green and light blue. I'd have someone come in  and decorate my house for me.  I'd have a golden beetle as a car. I'd have lighter hair than normal on top and beneath I'd have darker hair than normal and it'd be longer than normal.  I'd have  the same blue eyes because, everyone loves my eyes.  I'd have my mom's nose not my dad's and Id have straighter teeth.  I'd have some dresses in my closet and all the colors in converse.  I'd  have two jewelery boxes.  I'd have a ton of close friends and I'd have enough money to have a little left and a lot to donate.  I'd live in New York and work as a guidance counselor.  I'd have a life just like now, I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment