Tuesday, December 20, 2011

All About Me

Author's Note: To better help understand me, I' m going to write all about me.  People don't see what's on the inside.  What are  you like?

Hi, my name is Emma.  I'm 12 years old and I was born 2/16.  I have strawberry blonde hair that's medium length and blue eyes.  I'm short and thin.  I'm a bubbly person.  I'm in Yearbook, Pirate Dance, and Student Council.  I like to go shopping.  I live in Pewaukee, Wisconsin.  My friends are Abby, Klaire, Macey, Madison, and Melissa.  My favorite animal is a peacock, my favorite color is green, my favorite food is Chicken Noodle Soup, my favorite drink is lemonade, and my favorite number is 2.  My favorite show is America's Got Talent.  My favorite movie is either Wizards of Oz or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  My current favorite song is Under the Mistletoe by Justin Bieber my favorite singer!  :) <3 Hi HATERZ!  When I grow up I want to be a guidance counselor.  What are you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment