Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Point of View

Point of View

Author's Note-- Have you ever thought to yourself, what do you think this object's point of view is?  What do you think they like or dislike about being them. For this writing piece I was told to write from a point a view of an object I got for Christmas and I knew exactly what I wanted to write about.


I hated just sitting on that hook looking at all of my other North Face friends colored black and white. Picked off their hangers and taken home with blind people. I'm the prettiest color of all, purple!  Then one day this nice women picked me off my hook and took me home.  I knew I'd be a Christmas present so, I'd be stuck in a box for 9 hours but, it was all worth it (did I mention I'm claustrophobic).  I'm now worn all the time and help keep the cold away from Emma, my owner.  If I would've gotten picked off my hanger by a stinky, ugly person I would've have killed myself if I could.

I mean I have nothing to complain about I have the best life in the world, I get to see happy faces when I'm opened and worn all the time while bragged about.  Emma being my owner makes life even better than the best life, her smile when she opened me, priceless and she tells everyone how much she loves me and how comfortable I am.  There's only one bad thing about being me.  If I'm broken I get  locked in a box back to North Face to be fixed because, North Face will fix your zipper if it's broken and then I have to be locked back in to travel back to this stupid person's house; at least Emma's not one of those people.  It's not that hard all you have to do is jiggle the zipper up and down right then left (not left then right, then it'll break the zipper even more) and it's fixed.

I'm glad I didn't turn out to be like my friend.  Speaking of my friend he hasn't written me in 6 months, do you think my friend's okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment