Friday, May 11, 2012

Music

Author's Note: Music's motion moves masses.  

Gosh, I was just telling someone about the fact that I’m obsessed with singing.  Singing makes me as happy as I could be in whatever situation I’m in.  I am legit listening to music at this very moment, yes that’s right, right now.  If I had to pick a top ten playlist on my ipod the songs would be, not in order because, there’s no way I could pick with the constantly changing artists, beats, genres, lyrics, and songs.  They’d be, Somebody that I used to Know by Gotye because, no one can even compare to how I connect to this song, it’s crazy.  Boyfriend, jeez Justin Bieber is the one fighting my battles, right next to me, even though me and my bestie joke about Justin Bieber being our boyfriend I swear he’s different than anyone I’ve ever seen, he’s the one that got me through my worst point in life.  It stunk but, he helped me along from having a depression problem.  Even when I was balling my eyes out, red puffy eyes, I had to sway my arms to and fro.  Call Me Maybe, Carly Rae Jepsen, her voice, so pure so sentimental, so symbolising, so understanding.  Eyes Open by Taylor Swift, she means something to me all her songs, as soon as they hit itunes I buy them.  The next two songs of my choice are not favorite artists of mine, I don’t like either but, the songs I do love.  You Don’t Know You’re Beautiful, One Direction, just the truth to this piece is what gets me.  Selena Gomez, yes I don’t like her because, she and Justin Bieber have a click, long story actually, I do believe I have a chance and do believe she’s the one that will kill my chance.  Anyways, her song Who Says, when it first came out it was the time that I was on the edge of a depression problem once again rejuvenated my self-confidence.  Glad You Came, by The Wanted, the beat to this song puts a smile on my face, it’s easy to memorize the lyrics, and that makes the song so sweet to listen too.  That’s only seven I know but, I don’t want to have to go into my itunes playlist and find the last three, not because I’m lazy because, I don’t want to cheat anyone, those are the songs that make an impact on me and sure I like others but, these are sentimental. 

No comments:

Post a Comment