Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pet Peeves

Author's Note: Pet peeves, published, perhaps perceive my piece.  

Pet peeves should be defined as, when you tell someone your pet peeve and they purposely continue to do your pet peeve on purpose.  Being in that situation is the number one pet peeve of mine, I honestly don’t have faith in anything more obnoxious.  I’ve been in this situation many times for example, I told my dad that I just couldn’t stand the sound of a knife scratching across a plate and then he pretends it’s his mission to try to just bug me with that sound every time we eat anything that needs assistance of a knife to be edible. I’m not an over-exaggerating person, in fact if you’re someone who over-exaggerates too much you bug me, anyways I could not stress how long my list is of pet peeves I could write a novel, not even joking about the littlest things in life that just disturb me in too many ways to name.  If I were to be dangled above lava, either having to choose a number two pet peeve or be dropped into the lava (because that’s the only perhaps moment I would actually be able to choose a number two pet peeve) I’d have to say my number two pet peeve is when either, I can’t make up my mind, well, either.  The explanation to as why I continue to be stuck writing this is because, yesterday in Forensics we did this as a quick fire-drill and some people had a lot of good ideas.  Alright, I’m getting off track.  Number one, when people bait you, that might be my number one, I could care less, I’m not asking why.  Number two, improper grammar, it’s not more fast or more slow, it’s faster, slower.  Don’t even get me started on a apple, it’s an apple.  This, is quite a long short story, keep in mind if you want me to enjoy speaking to you don’t purposely imply my pet peeve, don’t bait me, and especially don’t use improper grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment