Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Schedule

Author's Note: I'm busy already and writing an author's note is that last thing I want to do, this weekend's, there's so much weekend work like, well, read to find out. 

Cheers to the freakin weekend, I drink to that.  This week has been the busiest week and to add drama to that, cheers to the freakin weekend.  See what I did there?  As soon as I find out the election data I can relax, well not exactly.  This weekend consists of, Friday afternoon, my grandparents will be at my house, so spending time with them is number one on my calendar.  Second, my brother’s birthday was on Monday and his family party is on Sunday.  So, that means my grandma and I have a lot of food to make, cake, jello, mashed potatoes all by Saturday night.  I skipped the morning and afternoon of Saturday.  Saturday afternoon my mom has promised to take me shopping because, I haven’t gone shopping in like forever, and trust me I’m a shopaholic.  After shopping my brother’s lunch at Red Robin begins, he’s spoiled rotten, I’m aware but, I’m sorta spoiled too, after my grandma and mom helped me out with the purchasing of clothes from Abercrombie, Delia’s, and Hollister.  All my summer clothes have grown small in quite a short period of time, so that was our focus of season outfits.  That leaves Sunday for eating cake, watching my brother open presents, and finishing homework.  Cheers to the freakin weekend and my brother’s birthday, cake yah e yah.  

No comments:

Post a Comment