Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer Schedule

Author's Note: My summer schedule should surprise someone special.

My mom’s calendar can’t even manage half of my family's summer schedule.  Although, I have to take blame for a majority of it with my three summer camps, Dance Camp, Leadership Camp, and Volleyball Camp.  And with the time I have left, I’ll hang with friends, hopefully go to Six Flags, shopping, performing at our annual guitar concert, getting some more volunteer work in, going skating, eating a bit of junk food, tanning not burning, heading to the pool to go swimming, luckily finding a summer lover, chillaxing, running through the sprinkler, having water balloon fights, start wearing the really short shorts and strapless shirts with huge sunglasses, visiting my grandparents, cheer practice, babysitting, staying up late at night, and some surprise family pop-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment